Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

  I hate that saying.  People (like me) who say it (a lot) know (very well) what's coming (oh shit).  But I'm getting ahead of myself.  This is the story of a couple of nutcases building their dream house.  OK, one nutcase building and the other picking colors and coming up with kooky ideas.

Photobucket
Did I say dream house?














The plan was to tear off the roof and add a second story.  I was sad to see the kitchen go . . . .


















 . . . and I had such high hopes for the entertaining I would do in the living room/lounge.


















Everyone loves rustic, right?  Well maybe not in the bathroom.  A coat of paint or two  . . . .


















And what the HELL is this?


















Bomb shelter, bunker . . . you got me.  Forever to be known as the bunker.

No comments:

Post a Comment